Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Slowdown...

Ack! So sorry I've been conspicuously absent from the blog lately. Summer is keeping me busier than usual and I'm finding it difficult to sit down and process pictures, much less coherent thoughts.

We are having a really nice summer. The Ducklings are swimming every day. We finally had a return to summer weather after a week of miserable clouds and cold. We spent the Fourth with good friends and family. Boy Scout Camp is zooming into view, with my high school reunion right on its heels.

I love summer! This year I find myself struggling to balance everything and get it all done in a day, but I'm hoping to find some kind of rhythm soon... although it's not likely. Soon enough, swimming will be done and we can return to some sense of "normal." Hopefully, by then, I'll have it all together. Ha!

Love,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Summer F-U-N doesn't provide much opportunity for lulling rhythms at our house either. Hope you'll have a GREAT time at your reunion!

    ReplyDelete