Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flowers for Miz Booshay

Quiet Life is one of my favorite blogs. In fact, it's the first one I read every morning. This morning, sweet Donna, in the frozen North, was pining for Spring. So, when I pulled into Staples this afternoon and saw this tree in front of my windshield, I had to take a quick picture for her. (Of course, there were suddenly a bunch of people getting into and out of their cars in the parking lot and they all glanced furtively at me, as though it were somehow unusual to see a lady jump out of a big van and start snapping pictures of trees in the Staples parking lot. But I digress...)

So, this one's for you, Donna! Thanks for all the great reads.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Thank you Brenda! What a beautiful tree. Do you think it is a crab apple or a cherry?

    I think we have a good month or more before we see flowering trees so thank you for the spring preview!!!

    Thank you so much for thinking of me and sharing the beauty.

    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete