Friday, March 21, 2008

Art for our Home


In home decorating, fine artwork on the walls is the quintessential touch that really brings a classy room together.

Here at The House on the Coast, we are all about style and class. My highly gifted children have even gone so far as to create an art gallery in the living room.

Even just a few years ago, The Scoutmaster and I would not have been able to handle this level of "creative decorating." It's amazing what a decade of sleep-deprivation will do to your tolerance of All Things Not Eternally Significant.

And then, of course, there are these works of art, created just for me by Girlfriend(6.) My wise, older-than-me friend once told me that "cashing all my paychecks" is a key to enjoying these energy intensive years. These paychecks are glorious, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment