Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Photography Blog

Diane's amazing zoo photography inspired me to post a few particularly spectacular shots of my own this afternoon. I am a little jealous of her skills, but I'll try not to be intimidated as I share my best work. Some people are just more gifted than others.

Enjoy!

(As with Diane's remarkable pictures, all of these are straight out of the camera, unedited.)

This is Sunshine(5) swimming in her first ever mini swim meet. She did so well! I wanted to capture the moment for posterity. I couldn't be more proud. She couldn't even swim eight weeks ago. Great job, Sunshine!


Girlfriend(7) swam well, too, this is the ONLY picture I got of her today. Good thing it's such a great shot!

Here, Sunshine is racing freestyle, which she won. Amazing form! Amazing timing!


I also got some great shots of The Boy Scout(11) racing in the mini meet. Freestyle:


Great arm action!


Super start!


D(8) also has shown great improvement this summer. Isn't his butterfly stroke impressive?


Seriously, Diane's pictures are way better than mine, you really should go check them out.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! Diane's are, as well. Glad your kiddos are taking in all the fun!

    ReplyDelete